Beyond the marketing concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alshahry Abdullah saeed A & Wang Aimin, 2015. "Market Orientation Impact on Radical and Incremental Marketing Innovation: A Study of Saudi Arabia Hospital Marketing Efforts," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 101-117, May.
- Fritz, Wolfgang & Mundorf, Norbert, 1994. "Market orientation and corporate success: Findings from Germany," Working Papers 94/13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Gianluca Vagnani & Michele Simoni, 2016. "Technological uncertainty, market orientation and firms’ economic performance," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 143-167.
- Harirchi, Gouya & Chaminade, Cristina, 2014. "Exploring the Relation Between the Degree of Novelty of Innovations and User–Producer Interaction Across Different Income Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 19-31.
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-239, March.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:144-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
- Harirchi , Gouya & Chaminade , Cristina, 2013. "User-producer interaction and the degree of novelty of innovations: a global perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:22:y:1979:i:3:p:76-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.