Location, cooperation and communication: An experimental examination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Farrell, 1987. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39, Spring.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-54, May.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995.
"Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-227.
- Brown-Kruse, Jamie & Cronshaw, Mark B & Schenk, David J, 1993. "Theory and Experiments on Spatial Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 139-65, January.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Ramer, Roald, 1997. "Location, Location, Location," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 102-127, November.
- Martin J Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1985.
"Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1985-02, McMaster University.
- Osborne, Martin J & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1987. "Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 911-22, July.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Curtis Eaton, B. & Lipsey, Richard G., 1989. "Product differentiation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 723-768 Elsevier.
- COOPER, R. & DEJONG, D.V. & FORSYTHE, R. & Tom Ross, 1989. "Communication In The Battle Of The Sexes Game," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 89-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Cooper & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1992.
"Communication in Coordination Games,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 739-771.
- COOPER, R. & DEJONG, D.V. & FORSYTHE, R. & Tom Ross, 1989. "Communication In Coordination Games," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 89-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Cooper, Russell, et al, 1990. "Selection Criteria in Coordination Games: Some Experimental Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 218-33, March.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Walker, James M., 1985. "Information and conspiracy in sealed bid auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 139-159, June.
- Crawford, Vincent, 1998. "A Survey of Experiments on Communication via Cheap Talk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 286-298, February.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Plott, Charles R., 1981.
"The opportunity for conspiracy in restraint of trade : An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Plott, Charles R., . "The Opportunity for Conspiracy in Restraint of Trade: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 255, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Neven, Damien J., 1986.
"On Hotelling's competition with non-uniform customer distributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 121-126.
- Neven, D., 1985. "On hotelling’s competition with non uniform customer distributions," CORE Discussion Papers 1985044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- B. Curtis Eaton, 1972. "Spatial Competition Revisited," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 268-78, May.
- Thomas R. Palfrey & Howard Rosenthal, 1994. "Repeated Play, Cooperation and Coordination: An Experimental Study," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 545-565.
- Isaac, R. Mark & Ramey, Valerie & Williams, Arlington W., 1984. "The effects of market organization on conspiracies in restraint of trade," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 191-222, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:18:y:2000:i:1:p:59-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.