Is “smart charging” policy for electric vehicles worthwhile?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frijns, Bart & Lehnert, Thorsten & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2010.
"Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2273-2287, November.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2009. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the Option Market," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Bart Frijns & Thorsten Lehnert & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2010. "Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market," Post-Print hal-00736742, HAL.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006.
"Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-36.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2005. "Markets For Power In The United States - An Interim Assessment," Working Papers 0512, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- ., 2010. "Reforms of the Labour Market and Industrial Relations," Chapters, in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mit, 2010. "Lemons, Market Shutdowns and Learning," 2010 Meeting Papers 1098, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fetene, Gebeyehu M. & Hirte, Georg & Kaplan, Sigal & Prato, Carlo G. & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2016. "The economics of workplace charging," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 93-118.
- Keller, Victor & English, Jeffrey & Fernandez, Julian & Wade, Cameron & Fowler, McKenzie & Scholtysik, Sven & Palmer-Wilson, Kevin & Donald, James & Robertson, Bryson & Wild, Peter & Crawford, Curran , 2019. "Electrification of road transportation with utility controlled charging: A case study for British Columbia with a 93% renewable electricity target," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Morsy Nour & José Pablo Chaves-Ávila & Gaber Magdy & Álvaro Sánchez-Miralles, 2020. "Review of Positive and Negative Impacts of Electric Vehicles Charging on Electric Power Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-34, September.
- Yong, Jia Ying & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Tan, Kang Miao & Mithulananthan, N., 2015. "A review on the state-of-the-art technologies of electric vehicle, its impacts and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 365-385.
- Kaschub, Thomas & Jochem, Patrick & Fichtner, Wolf, 2016. "Solar energy storage in German households: profitability, load changes and flexibility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 520-532.
- J. Javid, Roxana & Nejat, Ali & Hayhoe, Katharine, 2014. "Selection of CO2 mitigation strategies for road transportation in the United States using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 960-972.
- Armstrong, M. & El Hajj Moussa, C. & Adnot, J. & Galli, A. & Riviere, P., 2013. "Optimal recharging strategy for battery-switch stations for electric vehicles in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 569-582.
- Richardson, David B., 2013. "Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, Impacts, and renewable energy integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 247-254.
- Bellekom, Sandra & Benders, René & Pelgröm, Steef & Moll, Henk, 2012. "Electric cars and wind energy: Two problems, one solution? A study to combine wind energy and electric cars in 2020 in The Netherlands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 859-866.
- Langbroek, Joram H.M. & Franklin, Joel P. & Susilo, Yusak O., 2017. "When do you charge your electric vehicle? A stated adaptation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 565-573.
- Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan, 2012. "Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 759-769.
- Pol Olivella-Rosell & Roberto Villafafila-Robles & Andreas Sumper & Joan Bergas-Jané, 2015. "Probabilistic Agent-Based Model of Electric Vehicle Charging Demand to Analyse the Impact on Distribution Networks," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-28, May.
- Bonges, Henry A. & Lusk, Anne C., 2016. "Addressing electric vehicle (EV) sales and range anxiety through parking layout, policy and regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 63-73.
- Ji, Zhenya & Huang, Xueliang, 2018. "Plug-in electric vehicle charging infrastructure deployment of China towards 2020: Policies, methodologies, and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 710-727.
- Hu, Junjie & Morais, Hugo & Sousa, Tiago & Lind, Morten, 2016. "Electric vehicle fleet management in smart grids: A review of services, optimization and control aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1207-1226.
- Niels Leemput & Frederik Geth & Juan Van Roy & Pol Olivella-Rosell & Johan Driesen & Andreas Sumper, 2015. "MV and LV Residential Grid Impact of Combined Slow and Fast Charging of Electric Vehicles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Crozier, Constance & Apostolopoulou, Dimitra & McCulloch, Malcolm, 2018. "Mitigating the impact of personal vehicle electrification: A power generation perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 474-481.
- Szinai, Julia K. & Sheppard, Colin J.R. & Abhyankar, Nikit & Gopal, Anand R., 2020. "Reduced grid operating costs and renewable energy curtailment with electric vehicle charge management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Wei Gu & Haojun Yu & Wei Liu & Junpeng Zhu & Xiaohui Xu, 2013. "Demand Response and Economic Dispatch of Power Systems Considering Large-Scale Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles/Electric Vehicles (PHEVs/EVs): A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-24, August.
- Yumiko Iwafune & Kazuhiko Ogimoto & Hitoshi Azuma, 2019. "Integration of Electric Vehicles into the Electric Power System Based on Results of Road Traffic Census," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicles; Electric utilities; Time-of-use pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:41:y:2012:i:c:p:259-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.