Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emine Boz & Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Nan Li, 2009. "Labor market search in emerging economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 989, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Unknown, 2009. "Selected Posters, SAEA 2009, Annual Meeting," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), August.
- Frijns, Bart & Lehnert, Thorsten & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2010.
"Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2273-2287, November.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Bart Frijns & Remco Zwinkels, 2009. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the Option Market," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Bart Frijns & Thorsten Lehnert & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2010. "Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market," Post-Print hal-00736742, HAL.
- Vareda, João, 2010. "Access regulation and the incumbent investment in quality-upgrades and in cost-reduction," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 697-710, December.
- Garcia-Murillo, Martha, 2005. "International Broadband Deployment: The Impact of Unbundling," MPRA Paper 2442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2009. "The Little Green Data Book 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4372, December.
- M.-L. Gavard-Perret & C. Chamard & Marianela Fornerino & J.-P. Galan, 2010. "le marketing de A à Z," Post-Print halshs-00559466, HAL.
- Li, Shouwei & He, Jianmin & Zhuang, Yaming, 2010. "A network model of the interbank market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(24), pages 5587-5593.
- Martin Cave & Keiko Hatta, 2009. "Transforming telecommunications technologies--policy and regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 488-505, Autumn.
- Cave, Martin & Martin, Ian, 2010. "Motives and means for public investment in nationwide next generation networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 505-512, October.
- Raymond Li, 2010. "The Role of OPEC in the World Oil Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 83-85, April.
- Shin-Hwan Chiang & Xiang Li, 2010. "Market Correlation and Property Rights," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(3), pages 426-438, September.
- Huigen, Jos & Cave, Martin, 2008. "Regulation and the promotion of investment in next generation networks--A European dilemma," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 713-721, December.
- Cave, Martin & Prosperetti, Luigi & Doyle, Chris, 2006. "Where are we going? Technologies, markets and long-range public policy issues in European communications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 242-255, September.
- Unknown, 2009. "2009 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Paper Series 47453, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2009. "Annual Survey 2008," Working Papers 18, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Sadowski, Bert M. & Achard, Paola O., 2010.
"Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 513-527, October.
- Alberto Nucciarelli & Bert M. Sadowski & Paola O. Achard, 2010. "Emerging models of public-private interplay for European broadband access: Evidence from the Netherlands and Italy," Working Papers 10-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised May 2010.
- Fredebeul-Krein, Markus & Knoben, Werner, 2010. "Long term risk sharing contracts as an approach to establish public-private partnerships for investment into next generation access networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 528-539, October.
- Oecd, 2010. "Labour markets and the crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 756, OECD Publishing.
- Raymond Li & Roselyne Joyeux & Ronald D. Ripple, 2010. "International Steam Coal Market Integration," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 181-202.
- Ernst-Olav Ruhle & Wolfgang Reichl, 2009. "Incentives for investments in next generation access and customer choice: a dichotomy?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(1), pages 30-40, January.
- Falch, Morten & Henten, Anders, 2010. "Public private partnerships as a tool for stimulating investments in broadband," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 496-504, October.
- Mit, 2010. "Lemons, Market Shutdowns and Learning," 2010 Meeting Papers 1098, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Castaldo, Angelo & Conte, Elisabetta & Sadowski, Bert, 2013. "Unlocking the potential of Italian broadband: Case studies and policy lessons," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 955-969.
- Fernando BELTRÁN, 2013. "Effectiveness and Efficiency in the Build-Up of High-Speed Broadband Platforms in Australia and New Zealand," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 35-55, 3rd quart.
- Idongesit WILLIAMS & Daniel M. O. ADJIN & Kenneth K. TSIVOR, 2013. "The Impact of PPIs in the Development of Broadband and the Way Forward: Ghana's Case," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 81-102, 3rd quart.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Sadowski, Bert, 2014. "Anatomy of a Public-Private Partnership: Hold-up and regulatory risk in an NGN PPP," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106872, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gerli, Paolo & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Infrastructure investment on the margins of the market: The role of niche infrastructure providers in the UK," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148671, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Beltrán, Fernando, 2014. "Fibre-to-the-home, high-speed and national broadband plans: Tales from Down Under," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 715-729.
More about this item
KeywordsIntervention; Incentives; Next-generation access; United Kingdom; The Netherlands; Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:9:p:827-841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.