The Role of OPEC in the World Oil Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ijbe.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2003.
"Crude oil price fluctuations and Saudi Arabia's behaviour,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-173, March.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2000. "Crude Oil Price Fluctuations and Saudi Arabian Behaviour," Kiel Working Papers 1014, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 1995.
"Testing the Hypothesis of Collusive Behavior Among OPEC Members,"
Research Department Publications
4016, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2001. "Testing the hypothesis of collusive behavior among OPEC members," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-353, May.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Economics of (oil) price politics: Penalizing price changes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 515-527.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:83-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.