The Role of OPEC in the World Oil Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2001.
"Testing the hypothesis of collusive behavior among OPEC members,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-353, May.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 1995. "Testing the Hypothesis of Collusive Behavior Among OPEC Members," Research Department Publications 4016, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wirl, Franz, 1991. "Economics of (oil) price politics: Penalizing price changes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 515-527.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2003. "Crude oil price fluctuations and Saudi Arabia's behaviour," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-173, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan, Hassan Belkacem & AlHajhoj, Hassan Rafdan, 2016.
"Long run dynamic volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 384-394.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Alhajhoj, Hassan R., 2015. "Long Run Dynamic Volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 69962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
- Hassan Ghassan & Prashanta Banerjee, 2015.
"A threshold cointegration analysis of asymmetric adjustment of OPEC and non-OPEC monthly crude oil prices,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 305-323, August.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Banerjee, Prashanta K., 2013. "A Threshold Cointegration Analysis of Asymmetric Adjustment of OPEC and non-OPEC Monthly Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 62168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
More about this item
Keywordscausality test; cointegration; dominant firm; OPEC;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:83-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.