A network model of the interbank market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak, 2014.
"Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 203-215.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2013. "Complex networks and banking systems supervision," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4429-4434.
- Jenna Birch & Athanasios A. Pantelous & Kimmo Soramäki, 2016. "Analysis of Correlation Based Networks Representing DAX 30 Stock Price Returns," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 501-525, April.
- Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2014. "Systemic risk in banking networks: Advantages of “tiered” banking systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 186-210.
- Sokolov, Andrey & Webster, Rachel & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien, 2012. "Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(9), pages 2867-2882.
- He, Fang & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Credit networks and systemic risk of Chinese local financing platforms: Too central or too big to fail?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 158-170.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
- He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "An endogenous model of the credit network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 1-14.
- Xu, Tao & He, Jianmin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "A dynamic network model for interbank market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 131-138.
- Kalyagin, V.A. & Koldanov, A.P. & Koldanov, P.A. & Pardalos, P.M. & Zamaraev, V.A., 2014. "Measures of uncertainty in market network analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 59-70.
More about this item
KeywordsInterbank market; Clustering coefficient; Average path length; Community structure; Degree distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:24:p:5587-5593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .