Long term risk sharing contracts as an approach to establish public-private partnerships for investment into next generation access networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briglauer Wolfgang & Frübing Stefan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2014.
"The Impact of Alternative Public Policies on the Deployment of New Communications Infrastructure – A Survey,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 227-270, September.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Frübing, Stefan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2015. "The impact of alternative public policies on the deployment of new communications infrastructure: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Castaldo, Angelo & Conte, Elisabetta & Sadowski, Bert, 2013. "Unlocking the potential of Italian broadband: Case studies and policy lessons," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 955-969.
- Ganuza, Juan José & Viecens, María Fernanda, 2011. "Deployment of high-speed broadband infrastructures during the economic crisis. The case of Xarxa Oberta," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 857-870.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation Broadband Fibre network Next generation access Risk sharing Public-private partnership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:34:y:2010:i:9:p:528-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .