Public private partnerships as a tool for stimulating investments in broadband
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Troulos, Costas & Maglaris, Vasilis, 2011. "Factors determining municipal broadband strategies across Europe," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 842-856.
- Kenji E. KUSHIDA, 2013. "Public Private Interplay for Next Generation Access Networks: Lessons and Warnings from Japan’s Broadband Success," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 13-34, 3rd quart.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Castaldo, Angelo & Conte, Elisabetta & Sadowski, Bert, 2013. "Unlocking the potential of Italian broadband: Case studies and policy lessons," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 955-969.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus, 2013. "The deployment and penetration of high-speed fiber networks and services: Why are EU member states lagging behind?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 819-835.
- Ruhle, Ernst-Olav & Brusic, Igor & Kittl, Jörg & Ehrler, Matthias, 2011. "Next Generation Access (NGA) supply side interventions—An international comparison," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 794-803.
- Fernando BELTRÁN, 2013. "Effectiveness and Efficiency in the Build-Up of High-Speed Broadband Platforms in Australia and New Zealand," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 35-55, 3rd quart.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- Ganuza, Juan José & Viecens, María Fernanda, 2011. "Deployment of high-speed broadband infrastructures during the economic crisis. The case of Xarxa Oberta," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 857-870.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Holzleitner, Christian & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2016. "The need for more efficient public funding of new communications infrastructure in EU member states," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-35.
- Bert SADOWSKI & Bronwyn HOWELL & Alberto NUCCIARELLI, 2013. "Structural Separation and the Role of Public-Private Partnerships in New Zealand's UFB Initiative," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 57-80, 3rd quart.
- Gómez-Torres, Lina-María & Beltrán, Fernando, 2011. "Analysis of an integrated plan for expanding broadband access in Colombia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 871-882.
- Idongesit WILLIAMS & Daniel M. O. ADJIN & Kenneth K. TSIVOR, 2013. "The Impact of PPIs in the Development of Broadband and the Way Forward: Ghana's Case," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(91), pages 81-102, 3rd quart.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Sadowski, Bert, 2014. "Anatomy of a Public-Private Partnership: Hold-up and regulatory risk in an NGN PPP," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106872, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kang, Fei & Hauge, Janice A. & Lu, Ting-Jie, 2012. "Competition and mobile network investment in China’s telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 901-913.
- Ting, Carol & Yi, Famin, 2013. "ICT policy for the “socialist new countryside”—A case study of rural informatization in Guangdong, China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 626-638.
- Beltrán, Fernando, 2014. "Fibre-to-the-home, high-speed and national broadband plans: Tales from Down Under," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 715-729.
- Thai, Do Manh & Falch, Morten & Williams, Idongesit, 2015. "The Role Of Stakeholders On Implementing Universal Services In Vietnam," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127184, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband Investments Public-private partnership Broadband plans Universal service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:34:y:2010:i:9:p:496-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.