Regulatory reform in Turkish energy industry: An analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Regulatory Reform in Turkish Energy Industry: An analysis," MPRA Paper 19100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2002. "Turkey and Europe: Undivided but not united," MPRA Paper 26928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tonci Bakovic & Bernard Tenenbaum & Fiona Woolf, 2003. "Regulation by Contract : A New Way to Privatize Electricity Distribution?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15078, August.
- World Bank, 2004. "Turkey : Gas Sector Strategy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14386, The World Bank.
- Hepbasli, Arif, 2005. "Development and restructuring of Turkey's electricity sector: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 311-343, August.
- Ozturk, Harun Kemal & Ceylan, Halim & Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Hepbasli, Arif, 2005. "Electricity estimation using genetic algorithm approach: a case study of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1003-1012.
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:984-993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.