GHG mitigation in the transport sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen Difglio & K.G. Duleep & David L. Green, 1990. "Cost Effectiveness of Future Fuel Economy Improvements," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 65-86.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Nancy Gallini & Eric Miller & Rob Wolfe, 1990. "Disaggregate Analysis of the Demand for Gasoline," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 253-275, May.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria Josefina & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993.
"Mind the gap The vicious circle of measuring automobile fuel use,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1173-1190, December.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria J. & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993. "Mind the Gap: The Vicious Circle of Measuring Automobile Fuel Use," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt06n8g4x9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Robin Segal, 1995. "Forecasting the Market for Electric Vehicles in California Using Conjoint Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 89-112.
- Clifton T Jones, 1993. "Another Look at U.S. Passenger Vehicle Use and the 'Rebound' Effect from Improved Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-110.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- May, A. D. & Roberts, M, 1995. "The design of integrated transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-105, April.
- Ang, B.W. & Fwa, T.F. & Poh, C.K., 1991. "A statistical study on automobile fuel consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 1067-1077.
- David L. Greene, 1990. "CAFE OR PRICE?: An Analysis of the Effects of Federal Fuel Economy Regulations and Gasoline Price on New Car MPG, 1978-89," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 37-58.
- Button, Kenneth, 1990. "Environmental Externalities and Transport Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Greene, David L. & Duleep, K. G., 1993. "Costs and benefits of automative fuel economy improvement: A partial analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 217-235, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)