The rise in obesity in Cuba from 2001 to 2010: An analysis of National Survey on Risk Factors and Chronic Diseases data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linlan Xiao & Michael Shields, 2014. "Relative Cohort Size and Fertility in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Panel Data Approach," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 135-142, September.
- Jia Yu & Yu Xie, 2015. "Changes in the Determinants of Marriage Entry in Post-Reform Urban China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(6), pages 1869-1892, December.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Karsten Kohn & Qingwei Wang, 2011.
"The erosion of union membership in Germany: determinants, densities, decompositions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 141-165, January.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten & Wang, Qingwei, 2006. "The Erosion of Union Membership in Germany: Determinants, Densities, Decompositions," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kohn, Karsten & Wang, Qingwei, 2006. "The Erosion of Union Membership in Germany: Determinants, Densities, Decompositions," IZA Discussion Papers 2193, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W, 1999.
"The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 80-108, January.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt49c4n0fg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kranjac, Ashley Wendell & Wagmiller, Robert L., 2016. "Decomposing trends in adult body mass index, obesity, and morbid obesity, 1971–2012," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 37-44.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Albert Esteve & Joan García-Román & Ron Lesthaeghe, 2012. "The Family Context of Cohabitation and Single Motherhood in Latin America," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38(4), pages 707-727, December.
- Jann, Ben, 2008.
"The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 1-27.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Sobal, Jeffrey & Rauschenbach, Barbara S. & Frongillo Jr., Edward A., 1992. "Marital status, fatness and obesity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 915-923, October.
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Grossman, Michael & Saffer, Henry, 2004.
"An economic analysis of adult obesity: results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 565-587, May.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Henry Saffer, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Adult Obesity: Results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," NBER Working Papers 9247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:4:439-444_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gruber, Jonathan & Frakes, Michael, 2006. "Does falling smoking lead to rising obesity?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-197, March.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Ina Ganguli & Ricardo Hausmann & Martina Viarengo, 2014. "Marriage, education and assortative mating in Latin America," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 806-811, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:10:p:1101-1108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:31:y:2018:i:c:p:259-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trinh Thi, Huong & Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2018.
"Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 259-275.
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014," TSE Working Papers 18-910, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsObesity; Decomposition; Cuba;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.