Evidence on risk compensation and safety behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick McCarthy & Wayne Talley, 2001. "Safety investments, behaviours and injury severity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 701-710.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1979. "The Impact of Occupational Safety and Health Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 117-140, Spring.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Crandall, Robert W & Graham, John D, 1984. "Automobile Safety Regulation and Offsetting Behavior: Some New Empirical Estimates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 328-331, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Paleti, Rajesh & Bhat, Chandra R., 2013. "The joint analysis of injury severity of drivers in two-vehicle crashes accommodating seat belt use endogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-89.
- Grimm, Michael & Treibich, Carole, 2016.
"Why do some motorbike riders wear a helmet and others don’t? Evidence from Delhi, India,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 318-336.
- Grimm, Michael & Treibich, Carole, 2014. "Why Do Some Motorbike Riders Wear a Helmet and Others Don't? Evidence from Delhi, India," IZA Discussion Papers 8042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Grimm & Carole Treibich, 2016. "Why do some motorbike riders wear a helmet and others don’t? Evidence from Delhi, India," Post-Print hal-01440287, HAL.
- Michael Grimm & Carole Treibich, 2016. "Why do some motorbike riders wear a helmet and others don’t? Evidence from Delhi, India," Post-Print halshs-01511063, HAL.
- Konrad Grabiszewski & Alex Horenstein & Nicolo Bates, 2016. "Product-Consumer Substitution and Safety Regulation: Theory and Evidence from Simulation," Working Papers 2016-05, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:1:p:91-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .