Costs and Benefits of Preventing Workplace Accidents : Going from a Mechanical to a Manual Handling System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, A.B., 1988. "Moral Hazard In Worker'S Compensation Insurance," Papers 31, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- repec:fth:prinin:239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Krueger, 1988. "Moral Hazard in Workers' Compensation," Working Papers 619, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1993. "The Value of Risks to Life and Health," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1912-1946, December.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1979. "The Impact of Occupational Safety and Health Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 117-140, Spring.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Johnson, William G & Ondrich, Jan, 1990. "The Duration of Post-injury Absences from Work," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 578-586, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:95s-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .