The Lulling Effect: The Impact of Child-Resistant Packaging on Aspirin and Analgesic Ingestions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig, Jens & Marcotte, Dave E. & Norberg, Karen, 2009. "Anti-depressants and suicide," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 659-676, May.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2001.
"The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 4, pages 31-76
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore Michael J. & Hughes James W., 2001. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2000. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and its Regulation," NBER Working Papers 7979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wing, Coady & Marier, Allison, 2014. "Effects of occupational regulations on the cost of dental services: Evidence from dental insurance claims," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 131-143.
- Thomas Traynor, 2003. "The impact of safety regulations on externalities," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(1), pages 62-70, March.
- Berlemann, Michael & Matthes, Andreas, 2014. "Positive externalities from active car safety systems," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 313-329.
- Jonathan Klick & Thomas Stratmann, 2007. "Diabetes Treatments and Moral Hazard," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 519-538.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2015. "Urban adaptation to low-probability shocks: contrasting terrorism and natural disaster risk," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 7, pages 157-171 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lott, John R, Jr & Whitley, John E, 2001. "Safe-Storage Gun Laws: Accidental Deaths, Suicides, and Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 659-689, October.
- Anthony Ogus, 1998. "Regulatory Appraisal: A Neglected Opportunity for Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 53-68, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:324-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.