Prognosen der regionalen Konjunkturentwicklung
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Proietti, 2006.
"Temporal disaggregation by state space methods: Dynamic regression methods revisited,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 357-372, November.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Temporal Disaggregation by State Space Methods: Dynamic Regression Methods Revisited," Econometrics 0411011, EconWPA.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Banerjee, Anindya & Masten, Igor, 2005. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables for the new member states of the European Union," Working Paper Series 482, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenzel, Lars, 2013. "Forecasting regional growth in Germany: A panel approach using business survey data," HWWI Research Papers 133, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014.
"Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(1), pages 61-90, February.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Sectoral gross value-added forecasts at the regional level: Is there any information gain?," MPRA Paper 46765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: Are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?," ifo Working Paper Series 171, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2013. "Short-term forecasting with business surveys: Evidence for German IHK data at federal state level," HWWI Research Papers 140, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- RÃ¼diger Hamm, 2011. "Creative Class as a Determinant of Economic Development - Empirical Considerations for Northrhine-Westphalian Regions based on Time-Series Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p828, European Regional Science Association.
- Konstantin Arkadievich Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2008.
"A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 195-207.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2007. "A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 664, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014.
"Regional economic forecasting: state-of-the-art methodology and future challenges,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 218-231.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014. "Regional Economic Forecasting: State-of-the-Art Methodology and Future Challenge," CESifo Working Paper Series 5145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2015.
"Forecasting GDP at the Regional Level with Many Predictors,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(2), pages 226-254, May.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2012. "Forecasting GDP at the Regional Level with Many Predictors," CESifo Working Paper Series 3956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors," ERSA conference papers ersa13p15, European Regional Science Association.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors," Discussion Papers in Economics 17104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nierhaus & Beate Schirwitz & Johannes Steinbrecher & Gerit Vogt & Björn Ziegenbalg, 2010. "Methodenexpertise zur Analyse der Auswirkungen der internationalen Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise auf die Wirtschaft im Land Brandenburg : Gutachten im Auftrag des Ministeriums für Wirtschaft des Landes," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 53, October.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2012. "Die Prognose des Bruttoinlandsprodukts auf regionaler Ebene," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(21), pages 17-23, November.
- Beate Schirwitz & Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2009. "Regionale Konjunkturzyklen in Deutschland – Teil I: Die Datenlage," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(13), pages 18-24, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economy; forecasting; principal component analysis;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:76-4-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.