New Evidence on the Effect of Right-to-Work Laws on Productivity and Population Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1331, CESifo.
- Charles R. Hulten & Edwin R. Dean & Michael J. Harper, 2001. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hult01-1, Juni.
- W. Robert Reed, 2003. "How Right-To-Work Laws Affect Wages," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(4), pages 713-730, October.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Vella, Francis, 2011.
"Bias corrections for two-step fixed effects panel data estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 144-162, August.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Francis Vella, 2007. "Bias corrections for two-step fixed effects panel data estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Bias Corrections for Two-Step Fixed Effects Panel Data Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 2690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francis Vella & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2007. "Bias Corrections for Two-Step Fixed Effects Panel Data Estimators," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Reder, Melvin W, 1988. "The Rise and Fall of Unions: The Public Sector and the Private," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 89-110, Spring.
- Newman, Robert J, 1983. "Industry Migration and Growth in the South," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 76-86, February.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- Paul Jarley & Jack Fiorito, 1990. "Associate Membership: Unionism or Consumerism?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 209-224, January.
- Stevans Lonnie K, 2009. "The Effect of Endogenous Right-to-Work Laws on Business and Economic Conditions in the United States: A Multivariate Approach," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 595-614, October.
- Richard Vedder, 2010. "Right-to-Work Laws: Liberty, Prosperity, and Quality of Life," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 30(1), pages 171-180, Winter.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:36:y:2016:i:1:p:101-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.