The Rise and Fall of Unions: The Public Sector and the Private
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Pencavel, 2014.
"The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and its Description by Pareto's Distribution,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 67(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Pencavel, John, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Pencavel, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," Discussion Papers 12-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Brantly Callaway & William J. Collins, 2017. "Unions, Workers, and Wages at the Peak of the American Labor Movement," NBER Working Papers 23516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Hicks & Michael LaFaive & Srikant Devaraj, 2016. "New Evidence on the Effect of Right-to-Work Laws on Productivity and Population Growth," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(1), pages 101-120, Winter.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 18079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schenk, Tom, Jr., 2007. "The effects of graduate-student unionization," ISU General Staff Papers 2007010108000015881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher K. Coombs & Richard Cebula, 2011.
"The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 131-148, January.
- Coombs, Christopher & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership," MPRA Paper 51183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1989. "Cost and Price Movements in Business Cycle Theories and Experience: Causes and Effects of OBserved Changes (SEE ALSO WP3131-Send out together)," NBER Working Papers 3132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Açıkgöz, Ömer Tuğrul & Kaymak, Barış, 2014. "The rising skill premium and deunionization," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 37-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:2:y:1988:i:2:p:89-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.