How Right-to-Work Laws Affect Wages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry S. Farber, 1983. "Right-to-Work Laws and the Extent of Unionization," NBER Working Papers 1136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farber, Henry S, 1984. "Right-to-Work Laws and the Extent of Unionization," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 319-352, July.
- Robert Tannenwald, 1997. "State regulatory policy and economic development," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 83-108.
- David Neumark & Michael L. Wachter, 1995. "Union Effects on Nonunion Wages: Evidence from Panel Data on Industries and Cities," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 20-38, October.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman, 1985. "The Effects of Right-to-Work Laws: A Review of the Literature," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(4), pages 571-585, July.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Hicks & Michael LaFaive & Srikant Devaraj, 2016. "New Evidence on the Effect of Right-to-Work Laws on Productivity and Population Growth," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(1), pages 101-120, Winter.
- Stevans, Lonnie, 2007. "The Effect of Right-to-Work Laws on Business and Economic Conditions: A Multivariate Approach," MPRA Paper 5638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:18-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Skidmore & William Dyar, 2015. "Diminishing Health, Rising Health Care Costs and Long-run Growth in Local Government Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5646, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-06-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-06-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0506005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .