Industry Migration and Growth in the South
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2016.
"Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2582-2624, September.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2014. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 20289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2015. "Who benefits from state corporate tax cuts? A local labour markets approach with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lee, Yoonsoo, 2008. "Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 436-450, September.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2004. "Geographic redistribution of U.S. manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Working Paper 0415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R., 2013. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 80-91.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2011. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Hu, Dayuan, 1996. "Economic growth and human capital accumulation: Simultaneity and expanded convergence tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 355-362, June.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
- Michael J. Hicks & Michael LaFaive & Srikant Devaraj, 2016. "New Evidence on the Effect of Right-to-Work Laws on Productivity and Population Growth," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(1), pages 101-120, Winter.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013. "The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert J. Newman & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 1991. "The Interindustry Distribution Of Effective Tax Rates For A State Corporate Income Tax," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 65-78, Spring.
- Hines, James R, Jr, 1996. "Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1076-1094, December.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1993. "Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America," NBER Working Papers 4397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Johansson & Therese Norman, 2011. "Determinants of regional comparative advantages in food industries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p809, European Regional Science Association.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hefner, Frank L., 2007. "State Targeting of Business Investment: Does Targeting Increase Corporate Tax Revenue?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Krol, Robert & Svorny, Shirley, 1996. "The effect of the bank regulatory environment on state economic activity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 531-541, August.
- Sara Johanssona & Therese Norman, 2011. "Determinants of regional comparative advantages in food industries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1663, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:1:p:76-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed