Accept-reject Metropolis-Hastings sampling and marginal likelihood estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rufo, M.J. & Martín, J. & Pérez, C.J., 2010. "New approaches to compute Bayes factor in finite mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3324-3335, December.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:16-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Rodney Strachan, 2014. "The Zero Lower Bound: Implications for Modelling the Interest Rate," Working Paper series 42_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Takagi, Shingo, 2012.
"Retail power market competition with endogenous entry decision—An auction data analysis,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 351-368.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Shingo Takagi, 2011. "Retail Power Market Competition with Endogenous Entry Decision-An Auction Data Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Asai, Manabu, 2009. "Bayesian analysis of stochastic volatility models with mixture-of-normal distributions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2579-2596.
- Nakajima, Jouchi & Omori, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2335-2353, April.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-514, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ehlers, Ricardo S., 2012. "Computational tools for comparing asymmetric GARCH models via Bayes factors," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 858-867.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Leverage, Heavy-Tails and Correlated Jumps in Stochastic Volatility Models (Revised in January 2008; Published in "Computational Statistics and Data Analysis", 53-6, 2335-2353. April 2009. )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-107, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Michael J. Daniels & Arkendu S. Chatterjee & Chenguang Wang, 2012. "Bayesian Model Selection for Incomplete Data Using the Posterior Predictive Distribution," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1055-1063, December.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2014. "A Discrete/Continuous Choice Model on a Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-942, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chan, Joshua & Strachan, Rodney, 2012.
"Estimation in Non-Linear Non-Gaussian State Space Models with Precision-Based Methods,"
39360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Chan & Rodney Strachan, 2012. "Estimation in Non-Linear Non-Gaussian State Space Models with Precision-Based Methods," CAMA Working Papers 2012-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jouchi Nakajima, 2008. "EGARCH and Stochastic Volatility: Modeling Jumps and Heavy-tails for Stock Returns," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:59:y:2005:i:1:p:30-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.