New approaches to compute Bayes factor in finite mixture models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "Bayesian model choice based on Monte Carlo estimates of posterior model probabilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 346-357, January.
- M. Rufo & J. Martín & C. Pérez, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of finite mixture models of distributions from exponential families," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 621-637, December.
- Sylvia Fruhwirth-Schnatter, 2004. "Estimating marginal likelihoods for mixture and Markov switching models using bridge sampling techniques," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 143-167, June.
- Papastamoulis, Panagiotis & Iliopoulos, George, 2009. "Reversible Jump MCMC in mixtures of normal distributions with the same component means," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 900-911, February.
- Olivier Cappé & Christian P. Robert & Tobias Rydén, 2003. "Reversible jump, birth-and-death and more general continuous time Markov chain Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 679-700.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siddhartha Chib & Ivan Jeliazkov, 2005. "Accept-reject Metropolis-Hastings sampling and marginal likelihood estimation," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(1), pages 30-44.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Luisa Scaccia & Antonietta Mira, 2006. "Efficient Bayes factor estimation from the reversible jump output," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Song, Xin-Yuan & Lee, Sik-Yum, 2002. "A Bayesian model selection method with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 539-557, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6040 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBayes factor Cluster sampling Conjugate prior distribution Finite mixture model Marginal distribution Monte Carlo methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:12:p:3324-3335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.