A quick procedure for model selection in the case of mixture of normal densities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried & Alfo, Macro & Garel, Bernard & Patilea, Valentin & Walther, Gunther, 2007. "Advances in Mixture Models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5205-5210, July.
- Schlattmann, Peter, 2003. "Estimating the number of components in a finite mixture model: the special case of homogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 441-451, January.
- Garel, Bernard, 2007. "Recent asymptotic results in testing for mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5295-5304, July.
- Fraley C. & Raftery A.E., 2002. "Model-Based Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, and Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 611-631, June.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:12:p:5635-5643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.