Modeling rating data with Nonlinear CUB models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Iannario & Marica Manisera & Domenico Piccolo & Paola Zuccolotto, 2012. "Sensory analysis in the food industry as a tool for marketing decisions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(4), pages 303-321, December.
- Maria Iannario, 2010. "On the identifiability of a mixture model for ordinal data," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 87-94.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried & Alfo, Macro & Garel, Bernard & Patilea, Valentin & Walther, Gunther, 2007. "Advances in Mixture Models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5205-5210, July.
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Arne Henningsen & Ott Toomet, 2011. "maxLik: A package for maximum likelihood estimation in R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 443-458, September.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2015. "Identifiability of a model for discrete frequency distributions with a multidimensional parameter space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 302-316.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1519-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0247-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCUB models; Decision process; Latent variables; Ordinal data; Rating data; Transition probability; Eurobarometer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:78:y:2014:i:c:p:100-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.