Sensory analysis in the food industry as a tool for marketing decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cicia, Gianni & Corduas, Marcella & Del Giudice, Teresa & Piccolo, Domenico, 2010.
"Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fair Trade Coffee,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
- Cicia, Gianni & Corduas, Marcella & Del Giudice, Teresa & Piccolo, Domenico, 2009. "Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fairtrade Coffee," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59209, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2014. "Modeling rating data with Nonlinear CUB models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-118.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2015. "Identifiability of a model for discrete frequency distributions with a multidimensional parameter space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 302-316.
- Marica Manisera & Paola Zuccolotto, 2016. "Treatment of ‘don’t know’ responses in a mixture model for rating data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 99-115, April.
- Corduas, Marcella, 2015. "A statistical model for consumer preferences: the case of Italian extra virgin olive oil," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsSensory analysis; Ordinal data; cub models; Italian coffee;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:303-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .