Sensory analysis in the food industry as a tool for marketing decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cicia, Gianni & Corduas, Marcella & Del Giudice, Teresa & Piccolo, Domenico, 2010.
"Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fair Trade Coffee,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
- Cicia, Gianni & Corduas, Marcella & Del Giudice, Teresa & Piccolo, Domenico, 2009. "Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fairtrade Coffee," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59209, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2015. "Identifiability of a model for discrete frequency distributions with a multidimensional parameter space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 302-316.
- Corduas, Marcella, 2015. "A statistical model for consumer preferences: the case of Italian extra virgin olive oil," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2014. "Modeling rating data with Nonlinear CUB models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-118.
- Marica Manisera & Paola Zuccolotto, 2016. "Treatment of ‘don’t know’ responses in a mixture model for rating data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 99-115, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSensory analysis; Ordinal data; cub models; Italian coffee;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:303-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.