Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fairtrade Coffee
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cicia, Gianni & Corduas, Marcella & Del Giudice, Teresa & Piccolo, Domenico, 2010. "Valuing Consumer Preferences with the CUB Model: A Case Study of Fair Trade Coffee," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2007. "Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 342-363, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellberg-Bahr, Anneke & Pfeuffer, Martin & Spiller, Achim & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Using Price Rigidities to Explain Pricing Strategies in the Organic Milk Chain," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122003, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Rotaris Lucia & Danielis Romeo, 2011. "Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Coffee: A Conjoint Analysis Experiment with Italian Consumers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Arboretti Giancristofaro, Rosa & Bordignon, Paolo, 2015. "Consumer preferences in food packaging: cub models and conjoint analysis," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202707, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Seo, Han-Seok & Zhang, Baoyue & Verbeke, Wim, 2015. "Sustainability labels on coffee: Consumer preferences, willingness-to-pay and visual attention to attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 215-225.
- Marcella Corduas & Alfonso Piscitelli, 2017. "Modeling university student satisfaction: the case of the humanities and social studies degree programs," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 617-628, March.
- Federica Cugnata & Silvia Salini, 2014. "Model-based approach for importance–performance analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3053-3064, November.
- Corduas, Marcella, 2015. "A statistical model for consumer preferences: the case of Italian extra virgin olive oil," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria Iannario & Marica Manisera & Domenico Piccolo & Paola Zuccolotto, 2012. "Sensory analysis in the food industry as a tool for marketing decisions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(4), pages 303-321, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:59209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .