On the identifiability of a mixture model for ordinal data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2014. "Modeling rating data with Nonlinear CUB models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-118.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2015. "Identifiability of a model for discrete frequency distributions with a multidimensional parameter space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 302-316.
- Marica Manisera & Paola Zuccolotto, 2016. "Treatment of ‘don’t know’ responses in a mixture model for rating data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 99-115, April.
- Federica Cugnata & Silvia Salini, 2014. "Model-based approach for importance–performance analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3053-3064, November.
- Maria Iannario & Anna Clara Monti & Domenico Piccolo, 2016. "Robustness issues for cub models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 731-750, December.
- Stefania Capecchi & Maria Iannario & Domenico Piccolo, 2012. "Modelling Job Satisfaction in AlmaLaurea Surveys," Working Papers 56, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1519-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2013. "Measuring Job Satisfaction with CUB Models," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 198-224, June.
- Corduas, Marcella, 2015. "A statistical model for consumer preferences: the case of Italian extra virgin olive oil," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Todorov, Diman & Setchi, Rossi, 2014. "Time-efficient estimation of conditional mutual information for variable selection in classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 105-127.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0247-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iannario, Maria & Piccolo, Domenico, 2014. "A theorem on CUB models for rank data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 27-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:100106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.