maxLik: A package for maximum likelihood estimation in R
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1993. "Alternative covariance estimators of the standard Tobit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 5-13.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:154-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:i10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122528, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maness, Michael & Cirillo, Cinzia, 2016. "An indirect latent informational conformity social influence choice model: Formulation and case study," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 75-101.
- Friedline, Terri & Johnson, Paul & Hughes, Robert, 2014. "Toward Healthy Balance Sheets: Are Savings Accounts a Gateway to Young Adults’ Asset Diversification and Accumulation?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 96(4), pages 359-389.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:54-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0564-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:30:y:2016:i:4:p:401-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Polomé & Claude Michel, 2017.
"Why are Private Forest Owners not Adopting Natura 2000 ? A Survey of Motivations,"
1721, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Philippe Polomé & Claude Michel, 2017. "Why are Private Forest Owners not Adopting Natura 2000 ? A Survey of Motivations," Working Papers halshs-01582134, HAL.
- Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola, 2014. "Modeling rating data with Nonlinear CUB models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-118.
- Mengistu Assefa Wendimu & Peter Gibbon, 2014. "Labour markets for irrigated agriculture in central Ethiopia: Wage premiums and segmentation," IFRO Working Paper 2014/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Charlotte Articus & Jan Pablo Burgard, 2014. "A Finite Mixture Fay Herriot-type model for estimating regional rental prices in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2014-14, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:18-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahdi Salehi & Mahdi Doostparast, 2015. "Expressions for moments of order statistics and records from the skew-normal distribution in terms of multivariate normal orthant probabilities," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(4), pages 547-568, November.
- Ryan T. Godwin & David E. Giles, 2017. "Analytic Bias Correction for Maximum Likelihood Estimators When the Bias Function is Non-Constant," Econometrics Working Papers 1702, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani & Flavio Santi, 2015. "A Cross-Entropy approach to the estimation of Generalised Linear Multilevel Models," DEM Working Papers 2015/04, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum likelihood; Optimization; C87;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:3:p:443-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .