Bayesian model choice based on Monte Carlo estimates of posterior model probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kadane, Joseph B. & Lazar, Nicole A., 2004. "Methods and Criteria for Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 279-290, January.
- Scott S. L., 2002. "Bayesian Methods for Hidden Markov Models: Recursive Computing in the 21st Century," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 337-351, March.
- Song, Xin-Yuan & Lee, Sik-Yum, 2002. "A Bayesian model selection method with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 539-557, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rufo, M.J. & Martín, J. & Pérez, C.J., 2010. "New approaches to compute Bayes factor in finite mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3324-3335, December.
- Gelman Andrew & Robert Christian P. & Rousseau Judith, 2013. "Inherent difficulties of non-Bayesian likelihood-based inference, as revealed by an examination of a recent book by Aitkin," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 105-120, June.
- F. Bartolucci & A. Farcomeni & F. Pennoni, 2014.
"Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 433-465, September.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- So, Mike K.P. & Chan, Raymond K.S., 2014. "Bayesian analysis of tail asymmetry based on a threshold extreme value model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 568-587.
- Chkrebtii, Oksana A. & Cameron, Erin K. & Campbell, David A. & Bayne, Erin M., 2015. "Transdimensional approximate Bayesian computation for inference on invasive species models with latent variables of unknown dimension," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 97-110.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2011. "A Bayesian approach to model-based clustering for binary panel probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 261-279, January.
- Christian P. Robert, 2013. "Bayesian Computational Tools," Working Papers 2013-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. Wuthrich, 2009. "Model uncertainty in claims reserving within Tweedie's compound Poisson models," Papers 0904.1483, arXiv.org.
- Cathy Chen & Feng-Chi Liu & Mike So, 2013. "Threshold variable selection of asymmetric stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2415-2447, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:2:p:346-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.