Methods and Criteria for Model Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eejocm:v:30:y:2019:i:c:p:50-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Yanli & Chen, Haiqiang, 2017. "The asymmetry of U.S. monetary policy: Evidence from a threshold Taylor rule with time-varying threshold values," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 522-535.
- R. B. Millar & S. McKechnie, 2014. "A one-step-ahead pseudo-DIC for comparison of Bayesian state-space models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 972-980, December.
- Falk, Armin & Becker, Anke & Dohmen, Thomas & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2016.
"The Preference Survey Module: A Validated Instrument for Measuring Risk, Time, and Social Preferences,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9674, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Armin Falk & Anke Becker & Thomas Dohmen & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2016. "The Preference Survey Module: A Validated Instrument for Measuring Risk, Time, and Social Preferences," Working Papers 2016-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- J. Andrew Royle, 2009. "Analysis of Capture–Recapture Models with Individual Covariates Using Data Augmentation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 267-274, March.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Wagner, Helga, 2008. "Marginal likelihoods for non-Gaussian models using auxiliary mixture sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4608-4624, June.
- Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Abdulai, Awudu & MacRobert, John F. & Abate, Tsedeke & Shiferaw, Bekele & Tarekegne, Amsal & Maleni, Debrah, 2014. "Willingness to pay for Drought Tolerance (DT) in Maize in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169747, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:545-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yiyun Shou & Michael Smithson, 2015. "Evaluating Predictors of Dispersion: A Comparison of Dominance Analysis and Bayesian Model Averaging," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 236-256, March.
- Oscar Andrés Espinosa Acuña & Paola Andrea Vaca González, 2017. "Ajuste de modelos garch clásico y bayesiano con innovaciones t—student para el índice COLCAP," Revista de Economía del Caribe 017172, Universidad del Norte.
- Congdon, Peter, 2006. "Bayesian model choice based on Monte Carlo estimates of posterior model probabilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 346-357, January.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:70-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiranjit Mukhopadhyay & Soumya Roy, 2016. "Bayesian accelerated life testing under competing log-location-scale family of causes of failure," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 89-119, March.
- repec:aes:jsesro:v:4:y:2015:i:2:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:4:p:1401-1412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kassie, Girma T. & Abdulai, Awudu & Greene, William H. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Abate, Tsedeke & Tarekegne, Amsal & Sutcliffe, Chloe, 2017. "Modeling Preference and Willingness to Pay for Drought Tolerance (DT) in Maize in Rural Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 465-477.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Osuntuyi, Anthony, 2018.
"Markov switching GARCH models for Bayesian hedging on energy futures markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 545-562.
- Roberto Casarin & Monica Billio & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2014. "Markov Switching GARCH models for Bayesian Hedging on Energy Futures Markets," Working Papers 2014:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Oscar Andrés Espinosa Acuña & Paola Andrea Vaca González, 2017. "Ajuste de modelos garch clásico y bayesiano con innovaciones t—student para el índice COLCAP," Revista de Economía del Caribe 017147, Universidad del Norte.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:211:y:2008:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andy S. Choi & Kelly S. Fielding, 2016. "Cultural Attitudes as WTP Determinants: A Revised Cultural Worldview Scale," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Christopher H. Jackson & Simon G. Thompson & Linda D. Sharples, 2009. "Accounting for uncertainty in health economic decision models by using model averaging," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 383-404, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:279-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.