Multi-regime nonlinear capital asset pricing models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathy W. S. Chen & Muyi Li & Nga T. H. Nguyen & Songsak Sriboonchitta, 2017. "On Asymmetric Market Model with Heteroskedasticity and Quantile Regression," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 155-174, January.
- Arısoy, Yakup Eser & Altay-Salih, Aslıhan & Akdeniz, Levent, 2015.
"Aggregate volatility expectations and threshold CAPM,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 231-253.
- Eser Arisoy & Aslihan Altay-Salih & Levent Akdeniz, 2015. "Aggregate Volatility Expectations and Threshold CAPM," Post-Print hal-01634175, HAL.
- Cathy W.S. Chen & Mike K.P. So & Thomas C. Chiang, 2016. "Evidence of Stock Returns and Abnormal Trading Volume: A Threshold Quantile Regression Approach," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 96-124, March.
- Cathy Chen & Simon Lin & Philip Yu, 2012. "Smooth Transition Quantile Capital Asset Pricing Models with Heteroscedasticity," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 19-48, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:9:p:1421-1438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .