Reversible jump, birth-and-death and more general continuous time Markov chain Monte Carlo samplers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komárek, Arnost, 2009. "A new R package for Bayesian estimation of multivariate normal mixtures allowing for selection of the number of components and interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3932-3947, October.
- Rufo, M.J. & Martín, J. & Pérez, C.J., 2010. "New approaches to compute Bayes factor in finite mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3324-3335, December.
- Philippe, Anne, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of autoregressive moving average processes with unknown orders," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1904-1923, December.
- Pandolfi, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco & Friel, Nial, 2014. "A generalized multiple-try version of the Reversible Jump algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 298-314.
- Antonietta Mira & Fabio Rigat, 2009. "Parallel hierarchical sampling:a general-purpose class of multiple-chains MCMC algorithms," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0903, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Al-Awadhi, Fahimah & Hurn, Merrilee & Jennison, Christopher, 2004. "Improving the acceptance rate of reversible jump MCMC proposals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 189-198, August.
- Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Bolfarine, Heleno & Pereira, José Raimundo Gomes, 2008. "Bayesian density estimation using skew student-t-normal mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5075-5090, August.
- Rigat, F. & Mira, A., 2012. "Parallel hierarchical sampling: A general-purpose interacting Markov chains Monte Carlo algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1450-1467.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:65:y:2003:i:3:p:679-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.