Improving the acceptance rate of reversible jump MCMC proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hum, Merrilee A. & Rue, Håvard & Sheehan, Nuala A., 1999. "Block updating in constrained Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 353-361, February.
- Olivier Cappé & Christian P. Robert & Tobias Rydén, 2003. "Reversible jump, birth-and-death and more general continuous time Markov chain Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 679-700.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6040 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Oliveira Martins & Hirohisa Kishino, 2010. "Distribution of distances between topologies and its effect on detection of phylogenetic recombination," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(1), pages 145-159, February.
- Oedekoven, C.S. & King, R. & Buckland, S.T. & Mackenzie, M.L. & Evans, K.O. & Burger, L.W., 2016. "Using hierarchical centering to facilitate a reversible jump MCMC algorithm for random effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 79-90.
- Chen, Langnan & Luo, Jiawen & Liu, Hao, 2013. "The determinants of liquidity with G-RJMCMC-VS model: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 192-198.
More about this item
KeywordsImage analysis Markov chain Monte Carlo Object recognition Reversible jump MCMC Stochastic simulation Tempering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:69:y:2004:i:2:p:189-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.