Model choice using reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0039-0402|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cappé, Olivier & Guillin, Arnaud & Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2004. "Population Monte Carlo," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6072, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ricardo S. Ehlers & Stephen P. Brooks, 2008. "Adaptive Proposal Construction for Reversible Jump MCMC," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 677-690.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Luisa Scaccia & Antonietta Mira, 2006. "Efficient Bayes factor estimation from the reversible jump output," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 41-52, March.
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39.
- Cappé, Olivier & Robert, Christian P. & Ryden, Tobias, 2003. "Reversible jump, birth-and-death and more general continuous time Markov chain Monte Carlo samplers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6040, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:66:y:2012:i:3:p:309-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.