Computationally efficient learning of multivariate t mixture models with missing information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul McNicholas & Ryan Browne & Paula Murray, 2013. "Discussion of ‘Model-based clustering and classification with non-normal mixture distributions’ by Lee and McLachlan," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 467-472, November.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2015. "Robust model-based clustering via mixtures of skew-t distributions with missing information," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 9(4), pages 423-445, December.
- Lin, Tsung-I, 2014. "Learning from incomplete data via parameterized t mixture models through eigenvalue decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-195.
- Lin, Tsung-I & McNicholas, Paul D. & Ho, Hsiu J., 2014. "Capturing patterns via parsimonious t mixture models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 80-87.
- Tzy-Chy Lin & Tsung-I Lin, 2010. "Supervised learning of multivariate skew normal mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-201, June.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2013. "An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 751-769, April.
- Zhao, Jianhua & Shi, Lei, 2014. "Automated learning of factor analysis with complete and incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 205-218.
More about this item
KeywordsClassifier; Learning with missing information; Multivariate t mixture models; PX-EM algorithm; Outlying observations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:3:p:375-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .