Supervised learning of multivariate skew normal mixture models with missing information
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew-normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574.
- R.B. Arellano-Valle & H. Bolfarine & V.H. Lachos, 2007. "Bayesian Inference for Skew-normal Linear Mixed Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 663-682.
- Tsung-I Lin & Hsiu Ho & Pao Shen, 2009. "Computationally efficient learning of multivariate t mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 375-392, August.
- Di Zio, Marco & Guarnera, Ugo & Luzi, Orietta, 2007. "Imputation through finite Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5305-5316, July.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:2:p:183-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.