Multivariate extended skew-t distributions and related families
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Capitanio & A. Azzalini & E. Stanghellini, 2003. "Graphical models for skew-normal variates," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 129-144.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Marc G. Genton, 2008. "Robust Likelihood Methods Based on the Skew-"t" and Related Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 106-129, April.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle, 2010. "On the information matrix of the multivariate skew-t model," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 371-386.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:21-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seokho Lee & Marc G. Genton & Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle, 2010. "Perturbation of Numerical Confidential Data via Skew-t Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 318-333, February.
- Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & da-Silva, Cibele Queiroz & Migon, Helio S., 2014. "A dynamic linear model with extended skew-normal for the initial distribution of the state parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 64-80.
- Padoan, Simone A., 2011. "Multivariate extreme models based on underlying skew-t and skew-normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(5), pages 977-991, May.
- Adcock, C J & Meade, N, 2017. "Using parametric classification trees for model selection with applications to financial risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 746-765.
- Zinoviy Landsman & Udi Makov & Tomer Shushi, 2017. "Extended Generalized Skew-Elliptical Distributions and their Moments," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 79(1), pages 76-100, February.
- Ogundimu, Emmanuel O. & Hutton, Jane L., 2015. "On the extended two-parameter generalized skew-normal distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 142-148.
- Emmanuel O. Ogundimu & Jane L. Hutton, 2016. "A Sample Selection Model with Skew-normal Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 172-190, March.
- Sharon Lee & Geoffrey McLachlan, 2013. "On mixtures of skew normal and skew $$t$$ -distributions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 7(3), pages 241-266, September.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon & Ryu, Duchwan & Mallick, Bani K. & Genton, Marc G., 2014. "Mixtures of skewed Kalman filters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 228-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:100301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.