Graphical models for skew-normal variates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Bertrand, 1999. "Combining model selection procedures for online prediction," Technical Reports 1999,46, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Mayston, 2015. "Analysing the effectiveness of public service producers with endogenous resourcing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 115-126, August.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Azzalini, Adelchi, 2008. "The centred parametrization for the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1362-1382, August.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Marc G. Genton, 2010. "Multivariate extended skew-t distributions and related families," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 201-234.
- Contreras-Reyes, Javier E., 2015. "Rényi entropy and complexity measure for skew-gaussian distributions and related families," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 433(C), pages 84-91.
- Young, Phil D. & Kahle, David J. & Young, Dean M., 2017. "On the independence of singular multivariate skew-normal sub-vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 58-62.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0041-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marchetti, Giovanni M. & Stanghellini, Elena, 2008. "A note on distortions induced by truncation with applications to linear regression systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 824-829, April.
- Mahdi Salehi & Mahdi Doostparast, 2015. "Expressions for moments of order statistics and records from the skew-normal distribution in terms of multivariate normal orthant probabilities," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(4), pages 547-568, November.
- Anna Gottard & Simona Pacillo, 2007. "On the impact of contaminations in graphical Gaussian models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(3), pages 343-354, February.
- Zareifard, Hamid & Rue, Håvard & Khaledi, Majid Jafari & Lindgren, Finn, 2016. "A skew Gaussian decomposable graphical model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 58-72.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Bacchieri, 2010. "A prospective combination of phase II and phase III in drug development," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 347-369.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.