Characteristic functions of scale mixtures of multivariate skew-normal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Marc Genton, 2010. "An invariance property of quadratic forms in random vectors with a selection distribution, with application to sample variogram and covariogram estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(2), pages 363-381, April.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Marc G. Genton, 2008. "Robust Likelihood Methods Based on the Skew-"t" and Related Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 106-129, April.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew-normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otiniano, C.E.G. & Rathie, P.N. & Ozelim, L.C.S.M., 2015. "On the identifiability of finite mixture of Skew-Normal and Skew-t distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 103-108.
- S. Rao Jammalamadaka & Tomasz J. Kozubowski, 2017. "A General Approach for Obtaining Wrapped Circular Distributions via Mixtures," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 79(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. Dolores & Kim, Hyoung-Moon, 2015. "Fast goodness-of-fit tests based on the characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 172-191.
- Vilca, Filidor & Balakrishnan, N. & Zeller, Camila Borelli, 2014. "Multivariate Skew-Normal Generalized Hyperbolic distribution and its properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 73-85.
- Zareifard, Hamid & Jafari Khaledi, Majid, 2013. "Non-Gaussian modeling of spatial data using scale mixing of a unified skew Gaussian process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 16-28.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
More about this item
KeywordsCharacteristic function Mixing Multivariate Scale mixture Selection Skew-normal Skew-t;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:7:p:1105-1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .