Characteristic functions of scale mixtures of multivariate skew-normal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Marc Genton, 2010. "An invariance property of quadratic forms in random vectors with a selection distribution, with application to sample variogram and covariogram estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(2), pages 363-381, April.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Marc G. Genton, 2008. "Robust Likelihood Methods Based on the Skew-"t" and Related Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 106-129, April.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew-normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otiniano, C.E.G. & Rathie, P.N. & Ozelim, L.C.S.M., 2015. "On the identifiability of finite mixture of Skew-Normal and Skew-t distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 103-108.
- S. Rao Jammalamadaka & Tomasz J. Kozubowski, 2017. "A General Approach for Obtaining Wrapped Circular Distributions via Mixtures," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 79(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. Dolores & Kim, Hyoung-Moon, 2015. "Fast goodness-of-fit tests based on the characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 172-191.
- Vilca, Filidor & Balakrishnan, N. & Zeller, Camila Borelli, 2014. "Multivariate Skew-Normal Generalized Hyperbolic distribution and its properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 73-85.
- Zareifard, Hamid & Jafari Khaledi, Majid, 2013. "Non-Gaussian modeling of spatial data using scale mixing of a unified skew Gaussian process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 16-28.
- Cornelis J. Potgieter & Marc G. Genton, 2013. "Characteristic Function-based Semiparametric Inference for Skew-symmetric Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 471-490, September.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
More about this item
KeywordsCharacteristic function Mixing Multivariate Scale mixture Selection Skew-normal Skew-t;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:7:p:1105-1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.