A Heckman Selection- t Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Francois Richard, 2016.
"Finite Gaussian Mixture Approximations to Analytically Intractable Density Kerkels,"
5980, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Khorunzhina, Natalia & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2016. "Finite Gaussian Mixture Approximations to Analytically Intractable Density Kernels," MPRA Paper 72326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wyszynski, Karol, 2016. "Semi-parametric copula sample selection models for count responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 110-129.
- Marra, Giampiero & Radice, Rosalba, 2013. "Estimation of a regression spline sample selection model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-173.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikhail Zhelonkin & Marc G. Genton & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2016. "Robust inference in sample selection models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 805-827, September.
- Gustavo Rocha & Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Rosangela Loschi, 2015. "Maximum likelihood methods in a robust censored errors-in-variables model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 857-877, December.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:65-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Jones, 2015. "On Families of Distributions with Shape Parameters," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 175-192, August.
- Emmanuel O. Ogundimu & Jane L. Hutton, 2016. "A Sample Selection Model with Skew-normal Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 172-190, March.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:071:i06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou, 0. "What Determines Adoption of Fertilizers among Rice-Producing Households in Northern Ghana?," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:304-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .