Semiparametric Estimation Of Censored Selection Models With A Nonparametric Selection Mechanism
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.|
- Robert W. Fairlie & Bruce D. Meyer, 1996.
"Ethnic and Racial Self-Employment Differences and Possible Explanations,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 757-793.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Ethnic and Racial Self-Employment Differences and Possible Explanations," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt24p7v6gc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 150, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ana María Ibáñez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011465, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 161356, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Delgado, Miguel A., 1992. "Nonparametric and semiparametric methods for economic research," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Marra, Giampiero & Radice, Rosalba, 2013. "Estimation of a regression spline sample selection model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-173.
- Vazquez-Alvarez, R. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1999. "Nonparametric Bounds on the Income Distribution in the Presence of Item Nonresponse," Discussion Paper 1999-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chen, Heng & Fan, Yanqin & Wu, Jisong, 2014. "A flexible parametric approach for estimating switching regime models and treatment effect parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 77-91.
- Marini, Annalisa, 2016. "Cultural Beliefs, Values and Economics: A Survey," MPRA Paper 69747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vazquez-Alvarez, R., 2001. "A nonparametric approach to the sample selection problem in survey data," Other publications TiSEM 45870f3f-60db-40c3-83ef-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:90-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed