An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tzy-Chy Lin & Tsung-I Lin, 2010. "Supervised learning of multivariate skew normal mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-201, June.
- McLachlan, G. J. & Peel, D. & Bean, R. W., 2003. "Modelling high-dimensional data by mixtures of factor analyzers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 379-388, January.
- McLachlan, G.J. & Bean, R.W. & Ben-Tovim Jones, L., 2007. "Extension of the mixture of factor analyzers model to incorporate the multivariate t-distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5327-5338, July.
- Tsung-I Lin & Hsiu Ho & Pao Shen, 2009. "Computationally efficient learning of multivariate t mixture models with missing information," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 375-392, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasios Bellas & Charles Bouveyron & Marie Cottrell & Jérôme Lacaille, 2013. "Model-based clustering of high-dimensional data streams with online mixture of probabilistic PCA," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 7(3), pages 281-300, September.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:157-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jianhua & Shi, Lei, 2014. "Automated learning of factor analysis with complete and incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 205-218.
- Tsung-I Lin & Pal Wu & Geoffrey McLachlan & Sharon Lee, 2015. "A robust factor analysis model using the restricted skew- $$t$$ t distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 510-531, September.
- Lin, Tsung-I & McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Lee, Sharon X., 2016. "Extending mixtures of factor models using the restricted multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 398-413.
- Wang, Wan-Lun, 2015. "Mixtures of common t-factor analyzers for modeling high-dimensional data with missing values," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 223-235.
- Lin, Tsung-I & McNicholas, Paul D. & Ho, Hsiu J., 2014. "Capturing patterns via parsimonious t mixture models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 80-87.
More about this item
KeywordsAECM algorithm; ECM algorithm; EM algorithm; Maximum likelihood estimation; MFA; MtFA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:2:p:751-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.