Bayesian inference with stochastic volatility models using continuous superpositions of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Griffin, Jim & Steel, Mark F.J., 2008. "Bayesian inference with stochastic volatility models using continuous superpositions of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," MPRA Paper 11071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjørn Eraker & Michael Johannes & Nicholas Polson, 2003. "The Impact of Jumps in Volatility and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1269-1300, June.
- S. P. Brooks & P. Giudici & G. O. Roberts, 2003. "Efficient construction of reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo proposal distributions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 3-39, January.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004.
"Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: a stochastic volatility model,"
Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-50.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlation: A stochastic volatility model," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 50001, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: An stochastic volatility model," Papers cond-mat/0302095, arXiv.org.
- Gareth O. Roberts & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Petros Dellaportas, 2004. "Bayesian inference for non‐Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 369-393, May.
- Elisa Nicolato & Emmanouil Venardos, 2003. "Option Pricing in Stochastic Volatility Models of the Ornstein‐Uhlenbeck type," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 445-466, October.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006.
"Inference with non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes for stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 605-644, October.
- James E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Inference With Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes for Stochastic Volatility," Econometrics 0201002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2003.
- Creal, Drew D., 2008. "Analysis of filtering and smoothing algorithms for Lévy-driven stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2863-2876, February.
- Ole E. Barndorff‐Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Non‐Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck‐based models and some of their uses in financial economics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 167-241.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Leopold Sögner, 2009. "Bayesian estimation of stochastic volatility models based on OU processes with marginal Gamma law," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(1), pages 159-179, March.
- Matthew P. S. Gander & David A. Stephens, 2007. "Simulation and inference for stochastic volatility models driven by Lévy processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 627-646.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai & Bee, Marco, 2011.
"Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2525-2539, August.
- Emanuele Taufer & Nikolai Leonenko & Marco Bee, 2009. "Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models," DISA Working Papers 0907, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Raknerud, Arvid & Skare, Øivind, 2012. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3260-3275.
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2016. "A Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Model," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-28, December.
- Piotr Szczepocki, 2020. "Application of iterated filtering to stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 173-187, June.
- Behme, Anita & Chong, Carsten & Klüppelberg, Claudia, 2015. "Superposition of COGARCH processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(4), pages 1426-1469.
- Anzarut, Michelle & Mena, Ramsés H., 2019. "A Harris process to model stochastic volatility," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 151-169.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:11:p:2594-2608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.