Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlation: A stochastic volatility model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: a stochastic volatility model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-50.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: An stochastic volatility model," Papers cond-mat/0302095, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Alain Reigneron & Romain Allez & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2010. "Principal Regression Analysis and the index leverage effect," Papers 1011.5810, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Matthew Lorig, 2010. "Time-Changed Fast Mean-Reverting Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1010.5203, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Zhiyuan Liu & M. Dashti Moghaddam & R. A. Serota, 2017. "Distributions of Historic Market Data - Stock Returns," Papers 1711.11003, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2010.
"Bayesian inference with stochastic volatility models using continuous superpositions of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2594-2608, November.
- Griffin, Jim & Steel, Mark F.J., 2008. "Bayesian inference with stochastic volatility models using continuous superpositions of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," MPRA Paper 11071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subbotin, Alexandre, 2009. "Volatility Models: from Conditional Heteroscedasticity to Cascades at Multiple Horizons," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 94-138.
- Danilo Delpini & Giacomo Bormetti, 2012. "Stochastic Volatility with Heterogeneous Time Scales," Papers 1206.0026, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Oriol Pont & Antonio Turiel & Conrad Perez-Vicente, 2009. "Description, modelling and forecasting of data with optimal wavelets," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 4(1), pages 39-54, June.
- Chicheportiche, Rémy & Chakraborti, Anirban, 2017. "A model-free characterization of recurrences in stationary time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 474(C), pages 312-318.
- Alexander Subbotin & Thierry Chauveau & Kateryna Shapovalova, 2009. "Volatility Models : from GARCH to Multi-Horizon Cascades," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00390636, HAL.
- L. Borland & J. -Ph. Bouchaud, 2005. "On a multi-timescale statistical feedback model for volatility fluctuations," Papers physics/0507073, arXiv.org.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2005. "On a multi-timescale statistical feedback model for volatility fluctuations," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500059, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Reigneron, Pierre-Alain & Allez, Romain & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2011. "Principal regression analysis and the index leverage effect," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(17), pages 3026-3035.
- Yang, Honglin & Wan, Hong & Zha, Yong, 2013. "Autocorrelation type, timescale and statistical property in financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(7), pages 1681-1693.
- Buchbinder, G.L. & Chistilin, K.M., 2007. "Multiple time scales and the empirical models for stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 168-178.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2005-02-13 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2005-02-13 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-02-13 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfi:sfiwpa:50001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scfinfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .