Principal Regression Analysis and the index leverage effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004.
"Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: a stochastic volatility model,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-50.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlation: A stochastic volatility model," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 50001, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Josep Perello & Jaume Masoliver & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Multiple time scales in volatility and leverage correlations: An stochastic volatility model," Papers cond-mat/0302095, arXiv.org.
- Bekaert, Geert & Wu, Guojun, 2000. "Asymmetric Volatility and Risk in Equity Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 1-42.
- Giulio Biroli & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 2007. "The Student ensemble of correlation matrices: eigenvalue spectrum and Kullback-Leibler entropy," Papers 0710.0802, arXiv.org.
- Laurent Laloux & Pierre Cizeau & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1999. "Random matrix theory," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500052, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:18-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thilo A. Schmitt & Rudi Schafer & Holger Dette & Thomas Guhr, 2015. "Quantile Correlations: Uncovering temporal dependencies in financial time series," Papers 1507.04990, arXiv.org.
- Thilo A. Schmitt & Rudi Schäfer & Holger Dette & Thomas Guhr, 2015. "Quantile Correlations: Uncovering Temporal Dependencies In Financial Time Series," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07), pages 1-16, November.
- da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars, 2017.
"Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 18-34.
- Joao da Gama Batista & Domenico Massaro & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet & Cars Hommes, 2015. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Papers 1512.03743, arXiv.org.
- Damien Challet & João da Gama Batista & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2017. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Post-Print hal-01244465, HAL.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:618-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9596-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1011.5810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .