Analysis of a Class of Likelihood Based Continuous Time Stochastic Volatility Models including Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Models in Financial Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2003. "Integrated OU Processes and Non-Gaussian OU-based Stochastic Volatility Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(2), pages 277-295.
- Bjørn Eraker & Michael Johannes & Nicholas Polson, 2003. "The Impact of Jumps in Volatility and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1269-1300, June.
- Fred Espen Benth & Kenneth Hvistendahl Karlsen & Kristin Reikvam, 2003. "Merton's portfolio optimization problem in a Black and Scholes market with non-Gaussian stochastic volatility of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck type," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 215-244.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gareth O. Roberts & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Petros Dellaportas, 2004. "Bayesian inference for non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 369-393.
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- Elisa Nicolato & Emmanouil Venardos, 2003. "Option Pricing in Stochastic Volatility Models of the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck type," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 445-466.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Helyette Geman & P. Carr & D. Madan & M. Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Levy Processes," Post-Print halshs-00144385, HAL.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Petra Posedel, 2008. "Asymptotic analysis for a simple explicit estimator in Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard stochastic volatility models," Papers 0807.3479, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0503055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.