Integrated OU Processes and Non-Gaussian OU-based Stochastic Volatility Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai & Bee, Marco, 2011.
"Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2525-2539, August.
- Emanuele Taufer & Nikolai Leonenko & Marco Bee, 2009. "Characteristic function estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based stochastic volatility models," DISA Working Papers 0907, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Masuda, H. & Yoshida, N., 2005. "Asymptotic expansion for Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard's stochastic volatility model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(7), pages 1167-1186, July.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0302-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creal, Drew D., 2008. "Analysis of filtering and smoothing algorithms for Lévy-driven stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 2863-2876, February.
- P. Brockwell, 2014. "Recent results in the theory and applications of CARMA processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(4), pages 647-685, August.
- Taufer, Emanuele & Leonenko, Nikolai, 2009.
"Simulation of Lvy-driven Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with given marginal distribution,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2427-2437, April.
- Emanuele Taufer & Nikolai Leonenko, 2007. "Simulation of Lévy-driven Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes with given marginal distribution," Quaderni DISA 123, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 May 2007.
- Dassios, Angelos & Qu, Yan & Zhao, Hongbiao, 2018. "Exact simulation for a class of tempered stable," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86981, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2017. "American option valuation under time changed tempered stable Lévy processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 57-68.
- Shaliastovich, Ivan & Tauchen, George, 2011. "Pricing of the time-change risks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 843-858, June.
- Stojanović, Vladica S. & Popović, Biljana Č. & Milovanović, Gradimir V., 2016. "The Split-SV model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 560-581.
- Raknerud, Arvid & Skare, Øivind, 2012. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3260-3275.
- Lancelot F. James, 2005. "Analysis of a Class of Likelihood Based Continuous Time Stochastic Volatility Models including Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Models in Financial Economics," Papers math/0503055, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2005.
- Semere Habtemicael & Indranil SenGupta, 2016. "Pricing variance and volatility swaps for Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard process driven financial markets," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-35, December.
- Semere Habtemicael & Indranil Sengupta, 2016. "Pricing Covariance Swaps For Barndorff–Nielsen And Shephard Process Driven Financial Markets," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(03), pages 1-32, September.
- Emanuele Taufer, 2008. "Characteristic function estimation of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," DISA Working Papers 0805, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:494:y:2018:i:c:p:265-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Patrik & Lagerås, Andreas N., 2013. "Optimal bond portfolios with fixed time to maturity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 429-438.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:30:y:2003:i:2:p:277-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.