Exploring complete school effectiveness via quantile value added
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2013.
"Explaining Charter School Effectiveness,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 1-27, October.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2011. "Explaining Charter School Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 17332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Pathak, Parag A. & Walters, Christopher R., 2012. "Explaining Charter School Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 6525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Carrasco & Ernesto San Mart’n, 2012. "Voucher system and school effectiveness: Reassessing school performance difference and parental choice decision-making," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 123-141, December.
- Stephen W. Raudenbush, 2004. "What Are Value-Added Models Estimating and What Does This Imply for Statistical Practice?," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 29(1), pages 121-129, March.
- Davis, Devora H. & Raymond, Margaret E., 2012. "Choices for studying choice: Assessing charter school effectiveness using two quasi-experimental methods," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-236.
- Milla, J. & San Martin , E. & Van Bellegem, S., 2015.
"Higher education value added using multiple outcomes,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2015045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joniada MILLA & Ernesto SAN MARTIN & SÃ©bastien VAN BELLEGEM, 2016. "Higher Education Value Added Using Multiple Outcomes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2757, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel Mouchart & Federica Russo & Guillaume Wunsch, 2010. "Inferrig Causal Relations by Modelling Structure," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 70(4), pages 411-432.
- Koedel, Cory & Mihaly, Kata & Rockoff, Jonah E., 2015. "Value-added modeling: A review," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 180-195.
- Daniel F. McCaffrey & J. R. Lockwood & Daniel Koretz & Thomas A. Louis & Laura Hamilton, 2004. "Models for Value-Added Modeling of Teacher Effects," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 29(1), pages 67-101, March.
- Maciej Jakubowski, 2008. "Implementing Value-Added Models of School Assessment," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/06, European University Institute.
- Stephen W. Raudenbush & JDouglas Willms, 1995. "The Estimation of School Effects," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 20(4), pages 307-335, December.
- Jorge Manzi & Ernesto San Martín & Sébastien Van Bellegem, 2014. "School System Evaluation by Value Added Analysis Under Endogeneity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 130-153, January.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andrew Ray & Tanya McCormack & Helen Evans, 2009. "Value Added in English Schools," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 415-438, October.
- Dale Ballou & William Sanders & Paul Wright, 2004. "Controlling for Student Background in Value-Added Assessment of Teachers," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 29(1), pages 37-65, March.
- Yue, Yu Ryan & Rue, Håvard, 2011. "Bayesian inference for additive mixed quantile regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 84-96, January.
- Michael David Bates & Katherine E. Castellano & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2014. "Handling Correlations Between Covariates and Random Slopes in Multilevel Models," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 39(6), pages 524-549, December.
- Carmen D. Tekwe & Randy L. Carter & Chang-Xing Ma & James Algina & Maurice E. Lucas & Jeffrey Roth & Mario Ariet & Thomas Fisher & Michael B. Resnick, 2004. "An Empirical Comparison of Statistical Models for Value-Added Assessment of School Performance," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 29(1), pages 11-36, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:315-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.