Implementing Value-Added Models of School Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ladd, Helen F. & Walsh, Randall P., 2002. "Implementing value-added measures of school effectiveness: getting the incentives right," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Paul O'Brien & Wojciech Paczynski, 2006. "Poland's Education and Training: Boosting and Adapting Human Capital," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 495, OECD Publishing.
- Meyer, Robert H., 1997. "Value-added indicators of school performance: A primer," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Flóra Drucker & Daniel Horn, 2016. "Decreased tracking, increased earning: Evidence from the comprehensive Polish educational reform of 1999," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1602, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Horn, Dániel & Drucker, Luca Flóra, 2016.
"Kisebb szelekció - nagyobb kereset. Az 1999-es lengyel oktatási reform hatásának vizsgálata
[Narrower selection, wider demand. Examining the effects of the 1999 Polish education reform]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 944-965.
- Maciej Jakubowski, 2009. "Teaching quality and decentralization," Working Papers 2009-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:315-340 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseducation; school assessment; school effectiveness; value-added models;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-21 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2008/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .