Bayesian inference for additive mixed quantile regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2005.
"Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1238-1249, December.
- Sokbae Lee & Joel L. Horowitz, 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 721, Econometric Society.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive quantile regression model," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- De Gooijer J.G. & Zerom D., 2003. "On Additive Conditional Quantiles With High Dimensional Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 135-146, January.
- Li, Youjuan & Liu, Yufeng & Zhu, Ji, 2007. "Quantile Regression in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 255-268, March.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- R. L. Eubank & Chunfeng Huang & Y. Muñoz Maldonado & Naisyin Wang & Suojin Wang & R. J. Buchanan, 2004. "Smoothing spline estimation in varying-coefficient models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 653-667.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xu, Xiaoping, 2009.
"Nonparametric Quantile Estimations for Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 371-383.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xu, Xiaoping, 2008. "Nonparametric Quantile Estimations for Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1595-1608.
- Xiaoping Xu & Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Nonparametric Quantile Estimations For Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian inference for generalized additive mixed models based on Markov random field priors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 50(2), pages 201-220.
- Brezger, Andreas & Lang, Stefan, 2006. "Generalized structured additive regression based on Bayesian P-splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 967-991, February.
- Roger Koenker & Ivan Mizera, 2004. "Penalized triograms: total variation regularization for bivariate smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 145-163.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
- Keming Yu & Zudi Lu, 2004. "Local Linear Additive Quantile Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(3), pages 333-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:22:y:2018:i:2:p:0:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Time-Varying Quantiles Using a Smoothing Spline," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-845, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ando, Tomohiro & Bai, Jushan, 2018. "Quantile co-movement in financial markets: A panel quantile model with unobserved heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 88765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:92-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Kostov & Julie Le Gallo, 2015. "Convergence: A Story of Quantiles and Spillovers," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 552-576, November.
- Seongil Jo & Taeyoung Roh & Taeryon Choi, 2016. "Bayesian spectral analysis models for quantile regression with Dirichlet process mixtures," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 177-206, March.
- Elisabeth Waldmann & Thomas Kneib & Yu Ryan Yu & Stefan Lang, 2012. "Bayesian semiparametric additive quantile regression," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- Xianhua Dai & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Keming Yu, 2014. "Do Maternal Health Problems Influence Child's Worrying Status? Evidence from British Cohort Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:315-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Thiago G. & Simpson, Daniel & Lindgren, Finn & Rue, Håvard, 2013. "Bayesian computing with INLA: New features," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 68-83.
- Alexander Razen & Wolfgang Brunauer & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf, 2014. "Statistical Risk Analysis for Real Estate Collateral Valuation using Bayesian Distributional and Quantile Regression," Working Papers 2014-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Karthik Sriram & R. V. Ramamoorthi & Pulak Ghosh, 2016. "On Bayesian Quantile Regression Using a Pseudo-joint Asymmetric Laplace Likelihood," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 87-104, February.
- Sobotka, Fabian & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Geoadditive expectile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 755-767.
- Sriram, Karthik, 2015. "A sandwich likelihood correction for Bayesian quantile regression based on the misspecified asymmetric Laplace density," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 18-26.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Miftah, Amal, 2015. "“Every cloud has a silver lining”; to what extent does the Arab Spring accelerate the integration among Arab monarchies?," MPRA Paper 70942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(2), pages 229-247, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive mixed models Asymmetric Laplace distribution Gaussian Markov random fields Gibbs sampling Integrated nested Laplace approximations Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:1:p:84-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.