Penalized triograms: total variation regularization for bivariate smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritsch, Markus & Haupt, Harry & Ng, Pin T., 2016. "Urban house price surfaces near a World Heritage Site: Modeling conditional price and spatial heterogeneity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 260-275.
- Kaplan, David M., 2015.
"Improved quantile inference via fixed-smoothing asymptotics and Edgeworth expansion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 20-32.
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "Improved Quantile Inference Via Fixed-Smoothing Asymptotics And Edgeworth Expansion," Working Papers 1313, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Charlier, Isabelle & Paindaveine, Davy & Saracco, Jérôme, 2015. "Conditional quantile estimation based on optimal quantization: From theory to practice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 20-39.
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "IDEAL Inference on Conditional Quantiles via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1316, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Yue, Yu Ryan & Rue, Håvard, 2011. "Bayesian inference for additive mixed quantile regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 84-96, January.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:204-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Hill & Miriam Steurer & Sofie R. Waltl, 2017.
"Owner Occupied Housing in the CPI and Its Impact On Monetary Policy During Housing Booms and Busts,"
Graz Economics Papers
2017-12, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- HILL Robert J. & STEURER Miriam & WALTL Sofie R., 2018. "Owner Occupied Housing in the CPI and Its Impact On Monetary Policy During Housing Booms and Busts," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-05, LISER.
- McMillen, Daniel, 2015. "Conditionally parametric quantile regression for spatial data: An analysis of land values in early nineteenth century Chicago," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 28-38.
- Lan Zhou & Huijun Pan, 2014. "Smoothing noisy data for irregular regions using penalized bivariate splines on triangulations," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 263-281, February.
- Matúš Maciak & Ivan Mizera, 2016. "Regularization techniques in joinpoint regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 939-955, December.
- Sophie Dabo-Niang & Sidi Ould-Abdi & Ahmedoune Ould-Abdi & Aliou Diop, 2014. "Consistency of a nonparametric conditional mode estimator for random fields," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Mele, Angelo, 2013. "Poisson indices of segregation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 65-85.
- Elisabeth Waldmann & Thomas Kneib & Yu Ryan Yu & Stefan Lang, 2012. "Bayesian semiparametric additive quantile regression," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Maarten Jansen & Guy P. Nason & B. W. Silverman, 2009. "Multiscale methods for data on graphs and irregular multidimensional situations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 97-125.
- Sofie R. Waltl, 2015. "Variation across price segments and locations: A comprehensive quantile regression analysis of the Sydney housing market," Graz Economics Papers 2015-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(2), pages 229-247, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:66:y:2004:i:1:p:145-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.